So I’ve not done very good (like I said I was) at keeping up the blog, but I am reviving For Your Reading Pleasure starting this Friday. Check back and hopefully, y’all will find new authors to read and enjoy.
Okay…bullet points because I love them…
- In a few weeks, we’ll be releasing a prequel to The Waiting Series called The Foundation. Why you ask? Well, in all honesty I didn’t set out to write a prequel, I just needed more details about the “Operation” and wanted to discover how it all came together. In the middle of writing, it was evident that the story could easily function as a prequel. It’s short…less than 20k, and there are only five major characters (Millie, Nash, Stephen Mullins, Layton, and Bob) which is a far cry from the amounts readers usually see in these books. I hope that a slower introduction will intrigue those readers who may be intimidated by books with a large cast. Also, it will be free to all who subscribe to our mailing list that’s yet to be set up but will be soon.
- The Wanting: Book 3 in The Waiting Series has a ballpark release date of December 1 – 21. I had said I wanted to release in Fall 2015, and that’s still my plan. Even if it is December.
- I am one-third done with The Flood: Book 3.5, and I am pleased with it so far. It’s release should be in June 2016. Yes, I know that’s a long time to wait but it leads me to my next bullet point…
- I (Elizabeth) am writing a new series, underneath a different pen name. It’s still in the developmental stages, but the first book is about a young female witch named Starling Hopewell and based on Native American and Celtic folklore. Of course, the books will be set in the south and I doubt will be as racy as The Waiting Series, but I think y’all will enjoy this story. Side note: Starling is the name of my great, great, great grandfather born in 1813. When I discovered his name, I knew it would be in a book one day. 🙂
- Today’s picture is of Arlington, my favorite antebellum in Natchez, Mississippi. Clearly, it is abandoned and likely in a total state of disrepair, but it’s still lovely to me.
- Thanks so much for reading and sticking with us. ❤️❤️❤️
WOW!!! I look forward to reading all your books.. Thanks for the updates!