Good afternoon from Louisiana, the state where a cold front came thru and it’s still 93 degrees, but hey, we’ll take it. Lots going on:
-The Fire is LIVE!!
Amazon link to The Fire
– Today is The Waiting Series first birthday!! On this day one year ago, I hit publish on the very first book in the series, The Waiting!! First year STATS: 2 novels, 2 novellas, 1,527 pages, and 297,000 words. Impossible without our family, friends, editor extraordinaire, Kathy, and especially our readers and reviewers.
– I am halfway done with what I hope to be a short novella about “The Operation.” For those of you familiar with the series, this story takes place a year before Millie returns to Rivers. I’m considering it as a series prequel, but I’m not 100% yet. Which would make sense as it does happen before the action of The Waiting, but we’ll see how much information it gives away when I’m done.
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday. ❤️ Elizabeth
The Waiting Series is having the biggest sale EVER!! The first two books (The Waiting and The Funeral) are FREE and The Watching is only .99!!! Take advantage of this deal today!!!
Link for The Waiting: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MOJFZNW/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1428098902&sr=8-2&keywords=the+waiting+book+one&dpPl=1&dpID=51eIK4VdyuL&ref=plSrch&pi=AC_SY200_QL40
Link for The Funeral: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00OOF05CU/ref=kina_tdp?ie=UTF8
Link for The Watching: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00UO1QYUA/ref=kina_tdp?ie=UTF8
In other news…
– I finished The Wanting last week. I’ve never had a book stretch me like that one did, but it is probably my favorite book to date. The subtitle could actually be Three Weddings and a Funeral, but I’ll stick to Book 3.
– While my computer is at the doctor, I’m working on a short story/maybe novella about the origins of the “Operation.” In this story, we’ll meet Stephen Mullins, the surgeon from Jefferson City, Missouri, and discover how Millie and Bob aligned St. Tam in Slidell, and Rivers in New Orleans with the black market organ scheme.
– When I have my computer back, I’ll start work on the outline for The Flood. For those of you concerned for Arianne (The Wanting is even more brutal for Ari than The Watching, FYI), she finds her voice and maybe even a new best friend in The Flood. I’m excited to get started on it!
– The Fire release date is coming soon… as in within the week. Since we published in August 2014, my hope has been to put out 4 books within the year, and I’m so proud to have met this goal.
– We love our readers and reviewers!! We’ve received so many beautiful and encouraging words about the series. Thank you so much for reading and we are thrilled that the people on these stories resonate with you.