So here’s ten facts about one of the coolest people I know….Marie Hewes
10 Facts about ME!
1. Shark week is my favorite week! Once upon a time, I wanted to be a Marine Biologist even after having a strange obsession with the Jaws movies.
2. I hate to dress up. I’m a t-shirt and jeans or lounge pants kind of girl. And definitely don’t forget the flip flops!
3. I like to think I’m fearless, but let me see a roach and I will run away screaming like a baby!
4. I have blue eyes and they are by far my most favorite feature about myself.
5. Elizabeth and I grew up across the street from each other, we are going on a 29 year friendship, literally.
6. I was one of those kids that brought home every stray animal I found, that’s only gotten worse with age.
7. I love iced coffee, but cannot stand hot coffee-makes no sense, but they just don’t taste the same to me.
8. I’d rather be in the country and quiet any day vs the hustle and bustle of the city.
9. I’m not saying it sounds good, but I do love to sing! Elizabeth and I used to belt out every word to almost every Wilson Philips song!
10. I was born to be a mom. Everything else is just icing on the cake.
And her nicknames……..
One of my friends used to call me Tink, I’m not entirely sure why except for that I liked Tinkerbell. Ironically, one of my old bosses used to call me Tinkerbell.