The #20ThingsIWantFor2015 hash tag is popular on twitter today. My author friend, Allison Maruska, posted this on her blog here otherwise, I would have never known as I’m not a huge ‘twitterer.’ However, I enjoy the sentiment of setting goals and I’m ALWAYS up for list.
In no particular order:
1. Go somewhere new
2. Start jogging again… and not stop.
3. Read all of Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander Series.
4. Go somewhere I’ve been before and learn something new.
5. Teach Bowie and Pike (my 2 Catahoula Cur dogs) to come inside when we call… not when they choose.
6. Be more positive. Anyone who’s known me any length of time knows that I’m a glass half empty kind of girl, and I shouldn’t be. Despite its hardships and momentary glitches, life is wonderful and I am completely BLESSED.
7. Help someone.
8. Stop doubting myself.
9. Publish 3-5 books.
10. WRITE. Who knows if these books will go anywhere beyond the reach they have now? I hope they do, but I don’t know if they will for sure. Nevertheless, I will keep writing… because it is the only thing I’ve ever done that doesn’t cage me.
Marie joined in the fun too, so I gave her the other ten…
1. To have my master bedroom finished
2. To be the best version of me
3. To take my kids to Disney
4. To spend more time with my parents
5. To not sweat the small stuff
6. To fully enjoy every moment with my babies
7. To go on more dates with my husband
8. To make more time for the important stuff
9. To take more deep breaths
10. To lose a little weight
So there you go…
P.S. Happy Birthday to Marie!!!🎉🎈🎊
P.S.S. Today’s picture is from mine and Marie’s hometown…well, sort-of. We grew up in a small Louisiana town that was more or less a ‘twin city’ with a Mississippi town. Anyway, this is the Mississippi River as seen from Jewish Hill at the Natchez Historic Cemetery.